1. When does the PPGEFHC selection process for regular students (Master's and Doctorate degrees) take place ?
- The selection process for regular students takes place annually in the second semester. The public call, with all the information about the selection, is published on the official website of the Program.
2. Who can apply?
- Graduates who have completed higher education in Science and Mathematics Teaching and who wish to research subjects related to Teaching, Philosophy and History of Scientific Subjects. In addition, holders of degrees in Humanities, such as Philosophy and History, and who want to research subjects related to science.
3. What are the stages of the selection process?
- The selection stages for regular students for the Master's and Doctorate degrees comprise the analysis of a project draft, the curriculum lattes, the academic history and an oral test.
1. When does the PPGEFHC special student selection process take place?
- The special student selection process takes place every semester between the end of one academic semester and begining of the next.
2. Who can apply as a special student?
- Undergraduates and graduates who are interested in studying subjects related to Teaching, History and Philosophy of Scientific Subjects.
3. What are the stages in the selection process of PPGEFHC special students?
- The selection stages for special students comprise the analysis of the curriculum lattes and the letter of intent elaborated by the candidate.